Perform Better: Uni-Vest
At Tokon Martial Arts, we are constantly striving to offer to our members the best possible service. On our quest to find helpful tools we highly recommend this item. It serves any karateka in the effort to recover fast from any workout or trainings session.
Uni-Vest – Stretchable Neoprene strapping system provides a tight and secure fit.
The Uni-Vest is a weighted vest that slips over the head and straps across the body using a cross-strapping system that helps keep the vest from shifting side-to-side.
- Form fitting: The unique design of the Uni-Vest includes a stretchable neoprene strapping system, which secures the vest to your body. This system also allows the vest to expand and accommodate to your normal breathing pattern during exercise.
- Adjustable in ½ lb increments: Weights are easily removed to customize overall weight to meet specific training needs.
- Full padded lining and extra-padded shoulders also help prevent chaffing around the shoulder and neck area.
- Evenly distributed weights.
- Weight can be doubled using additional flex-metal weights, the short vest can hold a maximum of 20 lbs & the long vest a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Machine washable.
- The Uni-Vest is a total body weight system that allows exercisers to add resistance to their workout safely.
- The weights are comprised of Flex-Metal (flexible rubber weights) which provides the ultimate in comfort and safety when training because the Flex-Metal weights fit the contours of the body and are placed throughout the body of the vest for balance.
- One size fits all: The Uni-Vest short and long versions can accommodate chest sizes up to 80 inches in circumference.
- Weight:The short vest: (10 lbs) and the long vest (20 lbs).
- Each individual flex-metal weight weighs ½ lb.
Purchase this item from our partner Perform Better: Price: $109.95 – $189.95