Perform Better: Keiser Functional Trainer
At Tokon Martial Arts, we are constantly striving to offer to our members the best possible service. On our quest to find helpful tools we highly recommend this item. It serves any karateka in the effort to recover fast from any workout or trainings session.
Features two high/low adjustable arms for hundreds of cable column exercises! The Keiser Infinity Functional Trainer features two high/low adjustable arms for hundreds of cable column exercises to be performed at varying positions and angles. Revolutionary “air” resistance allows for safe, smooth exercises at any speed. No flying weight stacks!
- Resistance is consistent, unaffected by speed of exercise.
- Space-saving, lightweight construction.
- Zero shock loading to muscles, connective tissues and joints.
- Adjusts in 1/10 lb. increments.
- The Keiser Infinity Functional Trainer represents the core machine within the Keiser Infinity Series. As the name implies, it is a multi-functional machine for a complete body workout. It can be used for hundreds of different exercises, ranging from rehabilitation to sports-specific applications and is one of the most basic and versatile cable machines available. The Functional Trainer incorporates two adjustable arms, which accommodate high/low training positions. The ability to train at any speed and without any impact makes it the product of choice for many different applications. With its space-saving design, the unit is available with or without a base. (Units without base must be bolted directly and securely to the floor.)
- Dimensions: 48″ L x 66″ W x 93″ H.
- Weight: 130 lbs. (300 lbs. with base).
- Resistance range: 0-106 lbs.
- Cable Length: 144″ Unilaterally; 72″ Bilaterally.
Purchase this item from our partner Perform Better: Price: CALL FOR PRICE