Perform Better: Banana Steps
Plyometric Trainings Equipment
At Tokon Martial Arts, we are constantly striving to offer to our members the best possible service. On our quest to find helpful tools we highly recommend this item. It serves any karateka in the effort to recover fast from any workout or trainings session.
Banana Steps – Hop, Step, Jump, or Bound Over Them. Now in 6″, 12″, 18″, and 24″ Heights.
A durable PVC hurdle which you can step, jump, or run over, Banana Steps make a great training device.
- No sharp edges! Molded from tubular PVC.
- Designed to absorb impact or fall forward if struck decreasing the likely hood of training related injuries.
- Sold individually.
- Use to improve speed, strength, power and agility.
- Extremely light weight and portable.
- They can teach quick take off and landing.
- Set up obstacle course to teach obstacle avoidance and improve athleticism.
- Use 6″ steps for speed work and lateral movement drills.
- Available in 6″, 12″, 18″, and 24″ heights.
- The 6″ and 12″ steps weigh less than 1 lb; 18″ and 24″ are under 3 lbs.
Purchase this item from our partner Perform Better: Price: $9.95 – $18.95