Perform Better: The Deep Muscle Stimulator
Stretching, Flexibility & Recovery
At Tokon Martial Arts, we are constantly striving to offer to our members the best possible service. On our quest to find helpful tools we highly recommend this item. It serves any karateka in the effort to recover fast from any workout or training session.
Nothing like it! Provides rapid percussion vibrations to relieve deep muscle pain.
The Deep Muscle Stimulator (DMS) uses percussion, mechanical vibrations that reach deep into the muscle tissue to stimulate proprioceptive functions.
- The Deep Muscle Stimulator (DMS) provides deep muscle tissue with kinetic forms of percussion and concussion vibration, which in turn facilitates the patient or athlete with the benefits of:
- Increased circulation
- Reduced pain
- Faster rehabilitation from injury
- Increased lymphatic flow
- Break up of muscular scar tissue
- Reduced lactic acid build up
- Tissue Regeneration
- Soft & Active tissue release
- The Deep Muscle Stimulator (DMS) also concentrates on general or local muscle spasms. It increases muscle metabolism and increases the lactic acid cycle to relieve pain. Deep, rapid, short-duration percussion is the key to the elimination of pain. The DMS can be used in effective management of acute and chronic pain, not exclusive to, but including: migraine headaches, sciatica, TMJ, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, bursitis, edema, myofacial pain and frozen joints.
- Increases the circulation of blood and flow of lymph. The direct mechanical effect of rhythmical pressure and movement used in DMS can dramatically increase the rate of blood flow. The stimulation of nerve receptors causes the blood vessels to dilate, which also facilitates blood flow.
- Helps loosen contracted, shortened muscles and can stimulate weak, flaccid muscles. This muscle “balancing” can help posture and promote more efficient movement. DMS is also being used for Integrated Manual Therapy and Musculoskeletal Dysfunction.
- Provides a gentle stretching action to both the muscles and connective tissues that surround and support the muscles and many other parts of the body, which helps keep these tissues elastic.
- High-quality stainless steel and titanium.
- 2200 RMPs.
- Portable; use wherever electricity is available.
- Includes DVD manual.
- Power Cord.
- Carrying Case.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10”L x 2”W x 5.5”H (at the massaging tip).
- Diameter: 2” at rounded handle.
Purchase this item from our partner Perform Better: ”CALL FOR PRICE”